Payroll Matters undertakes payroll training throughout Australia and overseas and are recognised leaders in their field. Our aim is to provide practical payroll training that can be applied as soon as participants return to the office.
Why come to us for payroll training?
- Comprehensive notes provided
- Limited seminar sizes and time made available to ask your most complex questions
- 6 hours of CPD per session
- Our presenter has over 27 years’ experience advising and presenting on payroll
- He is a qualified chartered tax adviser and holds full tax agent registration#
#Only those with full tax agent registration can advise on all tax, FBT and super aspects to do with payroll
Make sure you spend your training budget and time learning from the best.
In-house customised Payroll Training
Payroll Training Courses can be tailored to suit any level in your organisation and held at your premises.
We also provide training overseas for those with Australian payroll obligations.
Contact us for more information.
Payroll Training Workshops and Seminars
Payroll Matters staff also present seminars on behalf of professional accounting bodies and commercial organisations in areas ranging from initial payroll training, fringe benefits tax and salary packaging through to advanced payroll training and complex termination calculations.